The Paul Flora hall on Level 1 West offers the perfect space for meetings or workshops. The room has a direct view of the foyer and the outdoor area.
- highest technical standard
- can be combined with the Herz-Kremenak, Heiss and Rogger halls and the Europa Foyer for multifunctional use
Prof. Paul Flora (born 1922 in Glurns, South Tyrol, died 2009 in Innsbruck) was one of the most renowned Austrian draftsmen, caricaturists, graphic artists and illustrators in the second half of the 20th century. He already participated in the first International University Weeks in Alpbach in 1945 and was later active in the artistic advisory board of the European Forum Alpbach, made significant efforts for the autonomy of South Tyrol and contributed to the integration in the European region.
- daylight (can be darkened)
- integrated beamer and screen
- Flip chart / pin board
- additional technology flexible according to the latest state of the art depending on the customer's wishes
- parquet floor
- initial seating with standard furniture included
Room plan level 1 west
Theatre-style seating up to 90 people
Classroom-style seating up to 60 people
U-Shape up to 34 people