The Iginio Rogger hall on Level 1 West offers the perfect space for meetings or workshops. The room has a direct view of the foyer and the outdoor area.
- highest technical standard
- can be combined with the Herz-Kremenak, Heiss and Rogger halls and the Europa Foyer for multifunctional use
Iginio Rogger (born in Pergine in 1919, died in 2014 at the age of 94) was a priest and scholar and one of the most important actors of the new historiography of the Episcopal Church of Trento. To him we owe fundamental new insights into the diocesan saint Vigilius, the blessed preacher, Simonino of Trento, the Council of Trento and also into the regional history of the last century, which he always followed and actively contributed to with an alert, critical and objective eye. Rogger has thus also become one of the most prominent bearers of memory in today's Trentino.
- daylight (can be darkened)
- integrated beamer and screen
- Flip chart / pin board
- additional technology flexible according to the latest state of the art depending on the customer's wishes
- parquet floor
- initial seating with standard furniture included
Room plan level 1 west
Theatre-style seating up to 90 people
Classroom-style seating up to 60 people
U-Shape up to 34 people